Saturday, January 2, 2010

Calling on Local Business, Churches, Clubs, etc.

With winter in full blast in Cleveland and temperatures only in the teens and twenties for highs and windchill values dangerously low, I have not been on the streets recently. I am calling on local businesses, churches, clubs, etc., that would be willing to allow me to display my cross inside, possibly talking about the message of the cross. If you know of a place that would allow me to do this, please direct them to this page and/or email me at mark@htmlideas.com. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Mark,

    You might want to check out Seekers Coffee House in Middleburg Heights. They donate for meeting space and coffee for pro-life causes. They also sometimes have Christian bands on Friday nights. They might be open to it.

    13365 Smith Road
    Middleburg Hts, OH 44130
    (440) 884-0000

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete