Friday, August 20, 2010

Going Back to Work - 8/20/2010

On Monday, I start a new job at a call center taking inbound customer service calls. This is not what I went to school, but if this is what God wants me to do right now, I will be obedient. Aside from working for the U.S. Census, some very limited side work, and a temporary job that last less than two weeks, this is the only real door that has opened up for me.

I would still like to go out with my cross, but my street evangelism will most likely be limited to the weekends, now. I'm not quite sure where I am headed right now, but I am trying to follow what the Apostle Paul said in Colossians 3:1-2: "If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth."

No comments:

Post a Comment