Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Center Ridge and Wagar/West 210th in Rocky River/Fairview Park - 12/14/09



Monday, I went to the intersection of Center Ridge and Wagar/West 210th in Rocky River/Fairview Park from around 12:30 to 1:00. It was a "mild" day for this time of year- in the mid 40's, so I wanted to make sure and get out, but there was quite a wind blowing, which made it feel colder than it was.

I had a man walk by and look at the cross and ask, "They made you guys move down here?" He most likely was referring to the protesters that picket in front of an abortion clinic a block or so up the street, and I told him I wasn't associated with them.

Somebody passing by waved and I gave a head nod back because I didn't have any hands free. Someone else started honking their horn at me as they were driving by and as I started to wave, I saw a middle finger sticking up at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment