Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dover Center and Lorain in North Olmsted - 3/24/10



Wednesday, I went to the intersection of Dover Center and Lorain in North Olmsted from around 1:00 to 3:00. While I was there, a woman approached me and asked what I was doing. I told her trying to spread the Gospel. She told me she knew Jesus but that she was battling an addiction. She asked for prayer- I briefly prayed for her before she had to go and I left her with a Gospel tract.

When it was getting close to 3:00 and I was soon to leave, a man pulled up and parked in the parking lot behind me (at this point I was standing on the corner diagonal from where I was in this shot). I was watching him as he took some things out of his car, and I realized it was a giant wrench along with a sandwich board. There is a sign guy locally that advertises for a local plumber and turns out this was his spot for the day also.

No comments:

Post a Comment