Tuesday, March 23, 2010

On Detroit in Lakewood - 3/21/10



Sunday, I went to the intersection of Andrews and Detroit in Lakewood. Shortly after I arrived, a shop across the street sent someone out in a costume for their business to hand out fliers (though they didn't hand out very many). I don't know if they did that in response to me standing right across the street from them or not.

A man saw my sign and asked if it was about 2012. He talked about a variety of things, including tectonic plates and polar ice caps melting- after going on for a while I managed to give him a Gospel tract and encouraged him to read it. An elderly woman also walked by and commended me on what I was doing and said that in a sense, we are all little missionaries for Jesus.

I was also photographed by ClevelandSGS, a site that documents the Cleveland community. Here is a link to the blog post about me on that site. I handed out a couple of gospel tracts and received quite a few hits from ClevlandSGS.

1 comment:

  1. We are lovin' your observations ... keep up the good work and thanks for the mention.

    SGS

    ReplyDelete