Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Brookpark & Great Northern in North Olmsted - 11/11/09



Today, I went to the intersection of Brookpark and Great Northern in North Olmsted from about 3:10 to 4:30. The forecast was for sun and the mid 50's, but there were strong west wind gusts that made it tough to display the cross.

Today was my first day out with a new cross. I trimmed a few inches from the top of the cross and added it to the bottom. The height is still the same, but there is more room towards the bottom. I was able to move "Google" above "Cleveland Cross Guy." They are at six inches and seven inches tall, respectively, now. I think it is easier to read and will be visible to more people.

Here's a side by side comparison of my new cross (on the left) with my new cross (on the right):

I gave one tract to someone who was at the stop light traveling south on Great Northern. They rolled down their window and asked, "Ready for what?" and I gave them a tract.

No comments:

Post a Comment