Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dover Center and Center Ridge in Westlake - 11/12/09



Today, I went to the intersection of Dover Center and Center Ridge in Westlake. The sky is clear today and the sun is shining, but winter is on it's way. It wasn't as windy as was yesterday and the temps are currently in the low 50's. I was out from 1:10 to 3:10 today.

Today was a quiet day. I am getting quite a few more honks and waves in Westlake. I don't know if people recognize me now or are support the message, but it's a nice change from the hostility I sometimes I get. There were a few people passing by on the sidewalks, but I had my hands in gloves. I need to start getting in the habit of taking my gloves off to give them a tract.

I also got a high five from someone passing by on a bike. I also noticed 5 separate people had searched for information on the "Cleveland Cross Guy" on Google by the time I came home, which is up from what I am used to seeing. I think it is from the increased size of the lettering at the bottom of the cross plus I also directed the cross at traffic in a different manner than I normally had.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mark,

    Have you hit the intersection of Warren and Detroit yet? There is a ton of car and pedestrian traffic due to the plaza.

    Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been at Sinagra Park at the intersection of Cook and Detroit (which is in front of the plaza) and Sunday I was at the intersection of Andrews/Elmwood and Detroit (which is west of the plaza). I will have to hit Warren and Detroit sometime and I'd also like to stand near the high school to get some of the high school students.

    ReplyDelete