Sunday, November 1, 2009

Brookpark & Great Northern in North Olmsted - 11/01/09



Today, I went to the intersection of Brookpark and Great Northern in North Olmsted. I stood with the cross from 2:40 to 3:40. What looked like a group of teenagers pulled up to the light on Great Northern and one of them asked about my sign and if it had something to do with church.

I told him to search on the Internet for "Cleveland Cross Guy" and after that I said to him, "It is appointed for man once to die, and then comes judgment. Are you ready to be judged by God?" He replied, "No, I'm good." I hope the others in the car at least had a seed planted in their head or may be curious to see what the message of the cross is.

A man on an electric scooter on the sidewalk crossed Great Northern and asked me what I was selling. I told him I was trying to spread the gospel. I asked him if he was ready, and he said, "Yea, I've read them." I tried once more, but he again said, "Yea, I've read them." I'm not sure what he was referring to or if misheard or misunderstood me.

No comments:

Post a Comment