Monday, August 24, 2009

Hilliard and Madison in Lakewood



Today I stood on a sidewalk near the intersection of Hilliard and Madison in Lakewood, facing both streets as well as a two cross streets, around noon. My cross and I faced the intersection (although in the picture the cross and I are facing the camera). There is a small park on the corner and the area is a mix of residential side streets and businesses on the main streets. It was a moderately busy location.

I started out by reading from John, chapters 1 through 3. I forgot to bring water, so that's all I subjected my voice to. After that, I stood with my cross facing the intersection. I was able to hand out four gospel tracts to people passing by on the sidewalk. My sign caught the interest of a younger girl on a bike on the southern cross street as she took a prolonged look at it. No problems with the police as several drove by and I was able to hand out 4 tracts to people passing by.

No comments:

Post a Comment