Sunday, August 30, 2009

North Olmsted Homecoming Parade & Festival



I joined my pastor and some of the participants of the Evangelism Boot camp (link will be provided later with content) went to the North Olmsted Community Homecoming Parade today. I had tracts with me, but the group from the boot camp was handing out tracts, so I just walked the half the route of the parade once and then the entire route once. By that time, the parade was near it's end at the entrance to the North Olmsted Homecoming Festival.

My pastor told me a group of people in the park yesterday were told to leave, so I was debating whether or not I had the right to display my sign inside the festival. After some deliberating, I went inside and just walked around past the different booths in the festival with the cross on my side. After making a few laps, I headed for home. I handed out 5 tracts today and I am unsure of the total the boot camp group handed out.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mark! Great blog! I was thinking, maybe you should have a Tshirt made up with the message like your cross? What do you think about that? Then you can walk whereever you want - even inside places (especially since winter is coming) - and no one could stop you! Put a cross with the "Are you ready? Mark 1:15" on the front AND the back of the shirt - what do you think? Just a thought - maybe alot of people could do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would guess we gave out a few hundred between the entire group - just a guess, though.

    ReplyDelete