Monday, August 31, 2009

Dover Center and Center Ridge in Westlake - 8/31/09



I joined my pastor for coffee at 11 AM this morning, and after that I drove to the intersection of Wagar and Center Ridge in Rocky River. A crew was working on the traffic lights, the lights were not functioning, and a police officer was directing traffic. Instead of adding to the confusion with my cross, I went to one of my spots in Westlake.

I drove over to Dover Center and Center Ridge and around 12:15 I set up. Traffic was moderate again today, but foot traffic was light. I handed out 2 tracts while at the intersection. I got a thumbs up from someone driving by and a friendly wave from someone else driving by.

On my way back to my car, a man working gave approval to my sign. I gave him a gospel tract and he told me he went to church. I asked him if he knew where he was going when he died and he said, "Yes, I do!" I told him that was good to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment