Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Center Ridge and Columbia in Westlake - 10/13/09



Today, I went to the intersection of Center Ridge and Columbia in Westlake. I arrived at around 12:50 and stayed for an hour. I was not well prepared for the cold- it's not so much the temperature that is rough (in the upper 40's/lower 50's- about the same as yesterday), but the wind. It's in the upper 50's in the lower part of the state- I hope they are enjoying it! I think I finally need to break out the winter coat. It was just about a month ago that I was in shorts, flip flops, and worried about a sun burn.

A guy in a truck asked me what I was protesting and I told him I was just trying to get people to think about their eternity. I saw someone do a search yesterday on "Cleveland Cross Guy" on Google and found my blog and also someone today. I am hoping they will click on "I have seen the cross. What does it mean?" to get the law and gospel presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment