Monday, October 5, 2009

Center Ridge and Wagar/West 210th in Rocky River/Fairview Park - 10/05/09



Today, I went to the intersection of Center Ridge and Wagar/West 210th in Rocky River/Fairview Park. Depending on which corner you are on, you are either in Rocky River or Fairview Park. In this picture, I am in Fairview Park.

I showed up around 11:10 and stayed for a little over 2 hours. While I was there, I am pretty sure there was a guy with a sign up the road in front of Planned Parenthood. Someone asked me if I was holding a sign for abortion, and I told him I wasn't, although I am against abortion.

Two men walking on the sidewalk in ties came past and I gave them both gospel tracts. I told them to read the back side and they said thank you for the tract. They then asked me what my favorite cologne was. I told him I don't normally wear cologne, and he asked why not. One of them mentioned something about God's anointed with oil or God anointing with oil and made some reference to how I should want that in view of or in front of God. I told him the only thing I was concerned about was how God viewed me- a sinner saved by grace. At that point, they moved on. I saw them right before I left crossing the street again- they were probably selling something.

One man driving by asked what church I go to. I told him Lighthouse Alliance in Rocky River. I handed out five tracts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment