Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dover Center and Detroit in Westlake - 9/2/09



I headed over to the intersection of Detroit and Dover Center today around 3:00. Someone who had seen me with the cross before asked if he could talk to me. We ended up talking for about an hour before I headed over to the intersection. He told me he saw my sign and went home and looked up Mark 1:15 and was encouraged by it.

Today, a man named Wendell stopped to offer support for what I was doing. He had driven past earlier in the hour and said "God Bless You" to me, but I couldn't hear him. We talked about 15 minutes until around 5:00 at which point I headed home.

The weather this week has been unbelievably nice. You can see the sky in the picture from Monday and yesterday- it is foretasted to be this way for the rest of the week and into the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment