Saturday, September 19, 2009

Rocky River Drive and Lorain Road in Kamm's Corner (Cleveland) - 9/19/09



Today, John, an elder at my church, and I, went to the intersection of Rocky River Drive and Lorain Road. The weather has been remarkably nice for Cleveland. Usually it's always cloudy, but we have been blessed with clear to mostly clear skies for almost all of the past 2 weeks.

We showed up around 12:15 and stood on the northeastern corner of the intersection. I had my cross and John was sporting a sign displaying NEEDGOD.COM I made. John has plans to make his own cross.

We both noticed a man that was talking to himself that made both of us uneasy. I was especially nervous when the man came and stood within about 10 to 15 feet of me. He asked to see my sign, which I showed him. He was constantly blaspheming the name of the Lord. After about 30 minutes he left.



John moved around more, while I stood stationary. If you have noticed in all the pictures I have posted, I always find some shade to stand in- even if it is only from a telephone or utility pole. I burn very fast in the sun.



John handed out 6 tracts at this location. Above, you can see him giving a lady a tract.



While I was standing at the intersection, we got a wave or two in support, but we also had a younger lady curse God while she drove by. We left this location about 1:15 and headed to the location I was in Lakewood. More on that coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment