Friday, September 4, 2009

Dover Center and Detroit in Westlake - 9/4/09



Today I went back to the intersection of Dover Center and Detroit in Westlake around 3:30 and stayed until 5:15. Someone stopped at the light inquired about what I was doing- he said he had seen me before. I walked up to his truck and gave his daughter an Obama Trillion- it instantly put a smile on her face. I told the guy driving the truck to read the gospel tract, and he told me he would.

A guy that I had talked to a week or so ago remember me and said hi from his van. We had previously had a nice conversation and he actually knew my pastor.

While I was out there, a young lady asked from her car, "Ready for what?" I tried to tell her to come back and talk with me, but they did not. I am considering adding "Tell Me" above "Are You Ready?" I can see people reading my cross as they go by, and only a few are bold enough to ask me, "Ready for what?" or tell me they are ready. I'd like to have more interactions or at least be able to tell them about Mark 1:15 or to quote Hebrews 9:27.

I gave out a total of 6 gospel tracts today.

1 comment: