Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dover Center and Center Ridge in Westlake - 9/30/09



After getting my haircut earlier today (and having a great conversation about Jesus), I went to Dover Center and Center Ridge in Westlake. It was too windy Monday, and it rained practically all day yesterday and earlier today, but it finally dried up.

Today was cold- colder than it's been in a while. When I got back home, I checked the temperature and it was 51 degrees with a wind chill of 47. I was not prepared for today- I switched out of one sweat shirt into a sweater type shirt, but I should have put both on! I did have gloves and having my backpack on kept me a little warmer than I would have been on otherwise.

I only stayed out for about 40 minutes, but was hoping to stay out for 2 hours like I had previously (with no problem). I know we should have some slightly nicer weather before winter strikes, and after today I'm looking forward to those! At least I don't have to worry about sun burn! Tomorrow's forecast is for sun and 62- can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment