Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dover Center and Center Ridge in Westlake - 9/16/09



Today, I went back to the intersection of Dover Center and Center Ridge. I originally posted this as Dover Center and Detroit- I apologize for that. I have three places on Dover Center I like to go to. The last time I was at this intersection was about 2 weeks ago, on 9/3/09. Today, I went at a different time- from 1:15 to 2:45. It was a very windy day and it was a bit chilly- fall is definitely around the corner.

Today was a quiet day as in I didn't talk to anyone, but I did give a wave or two in support. I also heard someone yell out to me what sounded like, "Grow up!" A woman walked by and I asked her if she got her million dollar bill. She said, "I don't think so." She looked at my cross and asked me, "What are you doing?"

I said, "Promoting the Gospel."

She responded with a long, drawn out, "Ohhhhh...."

There was an elderly woman walking with a cane that went into a local drug store and I wanted to give her a tract on her way back across the street, but I miscalculated which way she was going to cross the street and lost my chance.

Someone also cursed at me at they drove by. It is now hard for me to understand why the world hates God and Jesus so much because of the things He has done for me, but I need to remember that even though I thought I never "hated" God, I was in rebellion against Him for a long time.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your faithful witness. Your reports are inspiring. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete